Saturday, August 14, 2010

Introduction

... And as the big bang brought existence, so did the internet bring Catis.

Well, i've actually been around for quite awhile, but that is hardly the point. I've had blogs before, but needed a fresh start now.

I am Alex. I am also Catis, Fear, Manchester, and i'm sure there are a few other miscellaneous names. I live in California, stand at 6'2" or so, and have Austrian, German, Irish, and many other assorted European roots.

But enough with the crap you don't care about. I will be writing on a cocktail of subjects on this blog, most commonly video games, drug experiences, and mental issues. Other assorted things may appear, but those two subjects (I believe) will be the most consistent.

Enjoy the reading. Or don't. The choice is yours, and it's your right to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment